Thursday, July 14, 2011

Question about bosnians and gypsys.?

Okay so I was in class and I was listening to two of my bosnian friends talk about their weekend and how they went to a carnival and one said to the other, omg their were so many Gypsies there. The other one was like ewee I know. I automatically asked what a Gypsy was. My Bosnian friend said that they were the Bosnians that no one else liked, they were from a different part of Bosnia, they had darker skin and spoke broken Bosnian.. She said I couldnt tell who was a Gypsy and who wasnt but she could because she was Bosnian. She compared the Gypsies to American white trash, how they talk and act different, but american "white trash" isnt all a differnet skin color. Was this a good comparison? Please explainn! thankss. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment