Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I found 2 baby blue bird eggs and want to save them...I need help!?

So I was walking outside and found 3 baby blue bird eggs, 2 of them were fine and another one was cracked. I currently have the two that were okay under a heat lamp to keep warm! I want to try to save them but I need advice! Is it true that when you turn the egg the baby drowns inside it? I tried not to turn the egg when picking it up, but I'm not sure if it survived when it fell from the tree or whatever happened to it. And I know that the mother probably abandoned the eggs considering they were spread out over the ground unprotected and without a nest. Do I have a chance of saving the baby birds eggs or no? And did they already die inside the egg when it was turned or fell from the tree or something? Also, I need advice on how to take care of the egg and when it might possibly hatch.

No comments:

Post a Comment