Saturday, July 23, 2011

What would you do? (helppp please if you can relate or have advice)?

I have sever abandonment issues from my father leaving me and my mom being her but not really being here for me. So every time I get into a relationship I'm expecting to get abandoned and when it doesn't happen and I'm actually getting the love I want I start feeling suffocated and as if the person is being too clingy and I begin to push them away. and potentially I stop talking to them or they get start getting feelings for me and I don't want to hurt them anymore so I just end it, or try to be friends. I want to stop doing this but I don't know how anyone going through this or anyone have any advice?? I've tried to force myself to stay but its so hard and uncomfortable even if I care about the person my abandonment issues always always take over.

No comments:

Post a Comment