Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Should i get an exorcist? and if so, where?

hey. i'm quite positive i have a ghost in my house. my home alarm goes off all the time, for "no reason" i screwed around with an Ouija board, that actually worked. it was freaky, and said it watches me and that it doesn't like me. sooo then i did some research and found out that Ouija boards are against the bible, so i let them in. but, i didn't really start it. we've had problems with this thing many times. i've seen a pot fly toward my cat, when nobody threw it. and my mom has seen a "ghost" (demon i suspect) it all started with some creepy/beautiful furniture my dad found BERRIED in an abandon barn. and then my dad died. :'( we're pretty sure it was possessed or something. but, this thing knows i'm scared of it, and it's ******* with me pretty hard. last night, my alarm went off, the police came, didn't find anyone, 20 minutes later, we heard a huge, ground shaking noise, and my ******* power went out. SCARIEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE!! me and my mom left. and went to a hotel. so yeah. this thing screws with me A LOT! i want it gone. my mom does too. oh and i'm a 16 year old girl. not the least bit brave or tough. total scared-y cat right here. please help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment