Friday, July 15, 2011

I think God does not really care about us...?

I make this assumption from observing many gritty truths about our existences, such as by empathizing with poor people in Pakistan who have been degraded to prostitution and every other decadence to cope with unideal life conditions like hunger, poverty, crime, etc. Furthermore, it seems everyone who does not deserve power has it, and the pious, the hopeful, and the caring suffer as powerless ones. I am sorry, but I do not want to be a loser who hopes that Muslims' dire conditions can be alleviated by a God who so far has been asleep to the miseries--physical or mental--of his people. I hope other Muslims can also realize that God does not care about us, and it is apparent by his lack of support for his believers for hundreds of years. For example, Pakistan, a country founded by his believers, is among the other failed states of his other believers--Afghanis, Iraqis, Bosnians, etc. I can go on forever ranting about the current injustice of Muslims, but I do not have the time, nor the initiative. My belief in God has been reduced to a contingency that if God does exist, he will spare me. I will try to act as a Muslim, half-heatedly at most, but I most likely won't pray five times a day, which I consider to be unrealistic demand in today's competitive environment. Moreover, I have waited for countless years for God to help the Muslims, but maybe God expects more patience from me than I am capable of exerting, and has not responded yet. You may make of this as you will, and offer your opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment